Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tulum - our small piece of paradise

Until our relaunch of the new www.tulumliving.com- You can see the Tulum Events Calendar here!!!!!

Come and LOVE Tulum.

Tulum Living Events Calendar

February 19, 2009

Nero di Sole


Nero di Sole is a wonderful Italian restaurant in the middle of Tulum Pueblo. This is one of my favorite restaurants in Tulum. It serves wonderful wood oven pizzas, traditional Italian dishes with plenty of fresh seafood and wonderful desserts. The ambiance in this spot is wonderful. The lively colors, beautiful paintings and hip accessories, not to mention the great addition of the digital jukebox!!!

I have stopped here many times to split a pizza with the kids for a snack as we walk through town. The toppings are fresh and the kids eat every bite. The traditional lasagna is also a big favorite.

The other day was my husbands and my 7th anniversary, we went here to eat and had the most amazing dinner. The prices for the food we got was fabulous.

We split some marinated shrimp with what was supposed to be feta cheese but it was not. These are just the types of things you get used to here! It was probably some mozzarella shreds. Oh well. We also had a caprese salad. The tomatoes were fresh and ripe and the fresh basil was perfect.



For dinner my friend ordered the red snapper. It was perfect, fresh and flavorful and had a wonderful sauce. My husband had steak medallions in a green peppercorn sauce and he was so happy with his dinner. He said that it was his favorite dinner to date. I got shrimp in a garlic sauce. It came with a large amount of shrimp and the garlic was right on. All were served with roasted potatoes and a little veg that was more of a garnish. At the end we were stuffed but we just had to have the tiramisu. I love this dessert. I would have taken pictures of the dinner but we were all having so much fun I totally forgot.


This restaurant also has a hotel attached. I have not seen it yet or known anyone who has stayed there. I will go and take a look at the rooms and post the photos.

If you have stayed here what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment