Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tulum - our small piece of paradise

Until our relaunch of the new www.tulumliving.com- You can see the Tulum Events Calendar here!!!!!

Come and LOVE Tulum.

Tulum Living Events Calendar

April 8, 2011

NaturALL!

  
I enjoyed a wonderful sandwich at this amazing café on the main avenue of Tulum while waiting for my friend’s bus to Merida. Just a few locations down from the ADO bus station on the main avenue this great little spot served up satisfying and fresh sandwiches for a great price.

The café is colored in great shades of yellows, with grey and yellow flower patterns and brightly colored touches. The small kitchen turns out some amazing food and it was such a pleasure to eat here.

The menu had a great selection of salads, agua frescas and sandwiches. I ordered the chicken sandwich and my friend the turkey. Both came on warm sweet dark bread and had a spread on it that blew my mind. The veggies on this thing were stacked high and I could tell that all the ingredients were very fresh. The sandwich sported sliced carrot, tomato, cucumber, sprouts as well as mustard sprouts which gave it a great bite. This entirely satisfying sandwich was as nice to my wallet as it was to me. Not to mention VERY healthy. We each ate our sandwiches and enjoyed a great juice for only 120 pesos for both of us!!! That is a great meal.

I cannot wait to go back and eat more at this great little café in Tulum.
For more information about where to eat in Tulum, where to sleep, or what to do… Check the Tulum Living webpage at www.TulumLiving.com

No comments:

Post a Comment