Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tulum - our small piece of paradise

Until our relaunch of the new www.tulumliving.com- You can see the Tulum Events Calendar here!!!!!

Come and LOVE Tulum.

Tulum Living Events Calendar

July 13, 2009

Raza Antigua - CLOSED LOCATION ON TULUM AVENUE.

I do not know if they are reopening or not. If you hear, please let me know. This was a beautiful store and I hope to see it open again.


a number of months ago this great shop opened near my house. It is at the corner to the subdivision housing area known as Villas Tulum. (Not to far in front of the Super San Francisco.)

I had seen really cool furniture stores in Playa del Carmen. But this was the first one that I had seen in Tulum.


Everything in the store is absolutely beautiful. The natural materials that make up everything is so beautiful. There were lamps, tables, shelves, everything. It was amazing.

In the front of the store there are a lot of beautiful sun chairs made of bamboo and large bowls and planters made out of tree stumps. There were tall bamboo stalks in bags ready to take home and garden.



When you enter you see a large collection of well made and beautiful bags and hats along with leather items.

There are a number of shelves stocked with beautiful decor items that I cannot wait to have in my own house. From beds to bamboo shades, this store was so organic feeling. It was wonderful.


There were so many tables there that were breathtaking. Only pictures can tell how beautiful. Someday I will have some of these beautiful items in my house.
I do not know if they can deliver out of Mexico but I will find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment