Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tulum - our small piece of paradise

Until our relaunch of the new www.tulumliving.com- You can see the Tulum Events Calendar here!!!!!

Come and LOVE Tulum.

Tulum Living Events Calendar

July 7, 2009

Trecelunas Restaurant ***


After finishing my yoga class I had to wait for a little over an hour for a meeting that I was having on the beach. I decided to go and get a small bite to each since I was starving. I rode my bike down the to the first busy area.

On Tulum's beach road there are areas where the hotels and very far apart and feel far apart and there are parts of the road that have a more shop, restaurant, hotel feel. This area has a few things that are all right there.

As I was riding by, this restaurant's sign out front caught my eye.Fresh bread, herbal tee, iced coffee to go?!?! This looked promising.

I sat down and ordered a simple bowl of fruit and yogurt with granola. I was really happy with the amount of granola in the bowl. I always like a good amount of crunch.

The iced coffee was great and the Amanda was really wonderful. She is a Canadian who has lived in the area for many years. She is a wealth of info and a great fun person to talk to you.

The restaurant also has 4 little rooms for rent but I have not seen them yet or know anything about them. When i find out I will adjust this post.

In the restaurant are some great pieces of art work for sale as well as some beautiful items like journals and candles. I also really like that there were so many books that people could use. That is always nice.


While looking at the menu I noticed there were a bunch of sandwiches that looked really yummy. Amanda said that they are happy to prepare some sandwiches to go which would be perfect to take on a road trip to Coba or to a cenote or to the beach across the road.

There had out their dinner grill menu and it looked great. I cannot wait to come back and check out what else they are going to add to their menu as they are currently making a new menu with a new chef as well. Something more to look forward too!

No comments:

Post a Comment