Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tulum - our small piece of paradise

Until our relaunch of the new www.tulumliving.com- You can see the Tulum Events Calendar here!!!!!

Come and LOVE Tulum.

Tulum Living Events Calendar

November 23, 2009

Sushill-Out in Tulum now delivers


I was so excited the other day when I went to my local corner store to pick up my fresh tortillas and saw a little flyer promoting Sushill-Out's new delivery service. As a person from downtown San Francisco, the idea of different types of food that can be delivered to me is just wonderful.

When I first moved here, Sushill-Out was located on one of my favorite little streets in Tulum. On it there was an Italian restaurant (Dolci Sapori) French- Le Bistro - Sushill-Out- clearly sushi- and Elements- a great fresh cafe. Sushill-Out has moved over towards the center of town on the main avenue 1 block before the main plaza. - The location is wonderful.

Their grand opening had some wonderful artwork from a local artist and some great music provided by a local dj. The atmosphere is fun and hip. Luis and Erika have put a lot of care and detail into this new location and I know that it is going to do well.

With 2 kids and no car- getting around sometimes can be hard and although I love the location- the ambiance really gets destroyed by a 5 and 6 year old. Although it is funny because sushi is one of my daughters all time FAVORITE foods. I remember one time we were picking up my mom up at the airport in SF - and my daughter looks up at me and says "I am hungry mommy and I really want some sushi." This provided quite the giggle to the people around given that Lena was barely 5! So there she sat while my mom pulled up trying to master her chopsticks. So see- if you are one of those people who says- eeeeeewwww Sushi- and have not even tried it... try to be more open to it... a 4 year old was.

So Lena could not be more thrilled that we can now order the sushi to come to our house. When we are out of food at the house and I tell the kids we need to go to the store... their response is "we could get sushi at the house."

Yes...Yes we can!!!! Thank you Sushill-Out. I will get their number and post it soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment