Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tulum - our small piece of paradise

Until our relaunch of the new www.tulumliving.com- You can see the Tulum Events Calendar here!!!!!

Come and LOVE Tulum.

Tulum Living Events Calendar

September 23, 2010

The Cottage Restaurant, Tulum ***

When I saw this new restaurant first start to open I got really excited. The photos of the food that had been taken was amazing and I could not wait to get inside and see the real thing.

The Cottage Restaurant has a nice outdoor seating area featuring a large bar prominently displaying the wide array of beers available. With numerous examples of brew from Mexico, Argentina as well as the USA and Europe proudly drawing me in side, I sat and watch people enjoy their food.

As this was an unexpected stop, I was not ready for a full meal. But I cannot wait. All the food was beautifully presented and you could smell the fresh ingredients. It was wonderful.

As this is a perfect place to people watch- I would imagine this a perfect place to have lunch. Great food specials are offered throughout the day during certain times. Dishes as low as 47 pesos to only 80 pesos for fajitas!

They also offer free Wi-Fi which is always wonderful. Between that and the 2 x 1 Happy hour- I just found a perfect place to stop off in town and check my email.

Another amazing draw for me to The Cottage Restaurant was the aroma of this incredible espresso bar featuring independently grown coffee from Chiapas! From plant to cup! Cafe "Yajalon"

I am so looking forward to eating a full dinner here. I will be there Friday night with a friend and will report all that I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment