Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tulum - our small piece of paradise

Until our relaunch of the new www.tulumliving.com- You can see the Tulum Events Calendar here!!!!!

Come and LOVE Tulum.

Tulum Living Events Calendar

September 29, 2010

Yoga Kids at Inspirit Tulum

today turned out to be a great day. I heard about a kids class down on the beach at my friends shop Inspirit. This was going to a Yoga KIDS class. Immediately I jumped at the chance to take the kids down to the beach. We had already finally gotten all of our laundry done so we ready to head off.

The water was as clear and calm as I could have imagined. It was amazing. I floated atop the waves for over an hour with no disturbance. It was beautiful. There is such a peace that comes to you here in Tulum. Especially when you are in the water. You could see clearly down to the soft sand and the water was almost like looking through bullet proof glass.

The kids went into their Yoga Kids class knowing that it was going to be amazing. InSpirit is a very special spot on Tulum Beach and one of my favorite places for classes. The facility is beautiful but the approach to health and wellness is even more amazing. The love and care for everyone - especially children warms my heart.

I got to watch the class a bit from a distance and I was so thrilled about how the kids responded and how happy and into it they were. There is a very nice energy from this spot and I look forward to taking my kids to more classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment