Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tulum - our small piece of paradise

Until our relaunch of the new www.tulumliving.com- You can see the Tulum Events Calendar here!!!!!

Come and LOVE Tulum.

Tulum Living Events Calendar

February 10, 2010

Don Cafeto's in Tulum ***

This is one of the most well known restaurants in Tulum town.  I love walking by this place (especially in the morning) because without fail I will see some of the people that I know.  There is always a great group of people that come to this restaurant and it is not hard to see why. 

The restaurant is very clean and nice and serves up great portions of food for a great price.  I come here most often for breakfast.  There are so many wonderful things on the menu but I usually get the huevos motulenos.  This is sort of like Huevos rancheros but with ham and peas and black beans.  It is wonderful.  It is served with the traditional friend plantain and is just great. 

The people watching is great here as well.  I love coming by the restaurant in the evenings as well because they have a very talented keyboard player and the music is great to listen too.  They are also very wonderful to kids here.  My kids have joined in with the key board player on more then 1 occasion and everyone is so supportive of my little budding musicains.

No comments:

Post a Comment