Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tulum - our small piece of paradise

Until our relaunch of the new www.tulumliving.com- You can see the Tulum Events Calendar here!!!!!

Come and LOVE Tulum.

Tulum Living Events Calendar

February 18, 2010

Tulum Living Calendar

Tulum Living Calendar!!!
Introducing the first total calendar of Tulum. I want all events and things going on around town. One of the biggest complaints for the visitors of our beautiful slice of heaven and for the locals that live here is that you cannot find out about things that happen. It is always… “Hey did you go last night to the….?” Followed by the … “ Ahhh – I did not know about it.”

My little Tulum Living project has really grown and changed very organically as I have lived here. As I have become increasing more involved with Todo Tulum and writing for them I have found the direction that I want to take with this page.

I want an events calendar of all of the things that going on around Tulum. I propose that people around town can let me know of things that are going on and I will build a comprehensive calendar of Tulum. Here is how it will work.

If you have an event that you would like on the calendar you need to send me the following information…
Event Name: _______________________________________________________________
Event Date: ______________________ Event Time: ______________________________
Event Location: ____________________________________________________________
Event Categories:
Live Music: _____ DJ Party: ________ Family Event: ________________
Performance/Culture: ________________ Happy Hour: ________________
Community Involvement: _________________ Class/ Seminar: ______________
** More categories will probably be added over time**
Any Contact information: ______________________________________________________

I will then put those on an interactive calendar on www.TulumLiving.com for the whole world to find out about.

You may place 1 event per week on the calendar for free. For those who want to post 5-12 events a month the charge is $125 pesos/month. For 13-21 events per month the charge is 180 ps/mo. We will also be selling ad space on Tulum Living. For information on our prices and ads, please email us for more information.

The other project that we are moving full force on is the Tulum Living School Project. This is where we are going to go to each public school here in Tulum and find out what their big “want” is. Each school has something- well, in fact many things that they need and want but that cost way too much to ever get bought. I am going to set up a wish item and a donation opportunity in order to make progress on these items. 100% of the money that is donated goes directly to the wanted item.

I am looking forward to launching the calendar on March 1 st. Please- if you would like your events on the calendar- please email us the above information.

No comments:

Post a Comment