Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tulum - our small piece of paradise

Until our relaunch of the new www.tulumliving.com- You can see the Tulum Events Calendar here!!!!!

Come and LOVE Tulum.

Tulum Living Events Calendar

December 14, 2009

24 Hour Tortas - Late night eats in Tulum ***


There are not a lot of spots to grab some really good grub after a late night of having a good time with friends. Luckily there is the always tasty- 24 Hour Torta place. There are actually a few. One is at the entrance to town and has a big sign that says “Big Sandwich” I have not eaten there but my husband has and he said that is was very good.

But the one at the end of town – I have eaten here a few times. And let me tell you that it is fantastic. Tortas are a like a taco on a bread roll. They are very good and come in as many combinations at tacos do. They are little more expensive than your regular taco but then again- they will you up a lot more too. I wish I knew the name of this place but all it says anywhere is TORTAS!

There were many options and all were good. We got a few of the pollo (chicken) and a few of the milanesa (a breaded and friend beef.) Both had black beans lettuce, onions, tomato, cheese and loads of meat. They are a great snack for kids and they are the perfect thing to get after a late night of drinking and not eating as much as you needed to!

3 comments:

  1. Yummy. I remember eating there once. Great stuff. I do not know the name though. Maybe just Tortas!!! But now I am hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this place in Tulum if you mind me asking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not mind a bit. It is at the south end of Tulum town on the right hand side. Right near Johnny's Disco.

    ReplyDelete