Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tulum - our small piece of paradise

Until our relaunch of the new www.tulumliving.com- You can see the Tulum Events Calendar here!!!!!

Come and LOVE Tulum.

Tulum Living Events Calendar

December 11, 2009

Cafe Kujaku-*** Great Jappenesse Food and Amazing Coffee ***


We ate at a fantastic little spot the other day. It was right in the middle of town across from Le Nave. I have been watching this building go up over the last few months and it really is a nice looking building. The cafe is called Cafe Kujaku.

It looks as thought there is a jewelry store underneath and I am not sure about the hotel it is attached to. But the cafe was delightful. The spiral stair case could be difficult for some to maneuver but it does add to the charm. There might be additional access from another direction but I am not sure.


Once on the 2nd level you have a very nice few of the main avenue below. I really love restaurants, cafes and bars that are on the 2nd floor and more and more of them are popping up.


My husband got a tea which came beautifully served with all the fixings. My daughters favorite food is sushi so that is what we got. We also got a very nice fried rice. The food is a little pricey compared to other spots in town but the ingredients were very fresh and tasted great.

They have wi-fi which is really nice. I could see this being on of my favorite spots to grab a snack and work on the balcony. The couple that was running it were wonderful and attentive. I cannot wait to go back and try more.

No comments:

Post a Comment