Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tulum - our small piece of paradise

Until our relaunch of the new www.tulumliving.com- You can see the Tulum Events Calendar here!!!!!

Come and LOVE Tulum.

Tulum Living Events Calendar

October 18, 2010

Massages by Gina**

Getting a massage in Tulum is a wonderful experience. The sun and warmth, the sounds of the Caribbean Sea, the magical ingredients in the lotions and potions all combine to create the perfect massage. This week I celebrate my anniversary and my husband and I really wanted to celebrate and celebrate we did.

I surprised my husband when he came home from work by getting us each massages by my dear friend and wonderful massage artist, Gina. Gina is such an amazing woman. She lives near me and is the 1st person I go to with any sort of ailment because she always knows what to do and some all natural potion for it. It is truly amazing. She is also a great cook and we have grown to be wonderful friends.

I had heard that she was absolutely amazing and I was so excited to be getting this massage. Gina has created a very wonderful spa studio in her home that features artwork by her very talented husband. The feeling that she has created is amazing and really adds to the massage. For this special occasion she came to my home to do the massages, at my request and that was perfect. Hubby walked in and we were ready. I put on an iTunes playlist and we got started! The oil that Gina used was wonderful. It is a mix of her own creating and it has a wonderful smell of chocolate.

The massage was strong and deep and it felt so amazing. Gina packs some serious strength in her hands and I could feel the fibers in my muscles under her hands. Using her whole arm in this unbelievable pattern just sent me to a new world. Ever since my birthday I have been in need of some serious relaxing and this certainly did the trick.

When I was finished and hubby was getting his massage I just melted into happiness. I felt so great. The chocolate oil is even still intoxicating. What a perfect start to a wonderful evening. My husband does not get to many massages. He does a lot of physical work and forgets how great a massage feels. He absolutely loved his massage and felt so great afterwards. I can defiantly see more massages in his future.

Gina’s original background was as a social worker and it was working in hospitals with patients that she first started to incorporate touch and massage into her practice to help heal. It was at this point that she began to learn about Reiki and she found her true calling and passion. She had found an ideology of healing that matched how she felt healing should be and she dove into the practice and began to learn more and more. She began working with reflexology, hot stones and holistic massage. Her massages are a mix of these various techniques.

Gina, originally from Mexico City, has lived in the Rivera Maya for 30 years. She finds that there is a special healing energy in this area that combines the power of the ruins, the cenotes and the Caribbean Sea to create an intoxicating blend of healing energy. This powerful energy helps promote her art of healing in the area. She is an artist.

Not only does Gina get deep into your muscles, but her energy is so incredible. You feel this amazing lightning afterwards and it is amazing. I would be happy to help put you in touch with Gina if you are interested in getting a massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment